Tyron Ash Real Estate are pleased to present this beautiful spacious apartment set over nearly 1400 square feet of living space. This property has been refurbished to an impeccable standard. The property boasts two double bedrooms, three bathrooms, high ceilings with period features and wooden flooring throughout. This property is set within an exclusive building with lift access, gym, sauna and pool.
– Two double bedrooms – one with access to an incredible private balcony.
– Reception room with space to entertain leading out onto another private balcony.
– Cream coloured kitchen contemporary units with grey tiled flooring.
– Generously proportioned storage cupboard, washing machine, dishwasher, integrated electric hob, wall mounted chimney hood, fridge/freezer and a single oven.
– 24 Hour Concierge.
– Private Underground Parking Space.
– Gorgeous Communal Garden Square.
There are two modern contemporary en-suites with white/grey marble effect fully tiled walls, slate grey tiled flooring and large mirror. They reflect a forward-thinking design approach, with clean lines, geometric patterns, flowing curves and hard angles. There is also an additional study and feature entrance hall with family shower room
Marsham Street is located in one of Westminster’s most exclusive addresses, with exceptional views to the west. Situated just moments from the banks of the River, located within walking distance of London’s nightlife, bars and café’s, local amenities, gym, cinema are within easy reach. The nearest underground station is Pimlico (Victoria Line) and Victoria Station (Victoria, District and Circle Line).
Also on offer close by:
St. James’s Park Underground Station
District Circle lines, Zone 1 Pimlico Underground Station
Victoria line, Zone 1 Westminster
District Jubilee Circle lines, Zone 1
Viewings must be done to truly appreciate this glorious apartment.